Dra. Belo & Hayden Kho Hiwalay Na? Si Nancy Castilogne ang Dahilan?


Share



Gosh marami ang nagulat sa tweet na ito kanina ni Dra. Vicki Belo:

nancycastilogne you can now openly date @haydenjr . You have my blessings . Hope you'll both be happy.

Hiwalay na kaya sina Hayden Kho at Dra. Belo? Si Nancy Castilogne ba ang 3rd party? Kaabang-abang yan! Gosh sayang naman sila, engaged pa naman sila.

Eto naging sagot ni Hayden na pinost niya sa kanyang Twitter:

Before things go out of hand: Vicki and I are just having a misunderstanding. Don't make conclusions. There's infidelity issue here.


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS