Steve Jones, Nicole Scherzinger & Paula Abdul Won't Return to 'X Factor'


Share



Yeah, it is confirmed, Steve Jones won't be returning for the 2nd season of 'The X Factor USA'.

The British presentor confirmed this sad news on his Twitter:

I wont be hosting next seasons XFactor which is a shame but I cant complain as I’ve had a great time. Good luck to everyone on the show.

Based on his tweet, it seems to me like it wasn’t his decision to leave. I admit, I'm a fan of his beauty and charm but not his hosting style, but I don't know why I'm sad.

Like Steve, 'The X Factor USA' Judge/Mentor Nicole Scherzinger is also leaving the show according to the reports of E! Online.

“She wants to focus on her music career,” a source said. “She’s spoken to Simon [Cowell] and he’s given her his blessing.”

Scherzinger is currently rehearsing for her upcoming European tour that kicks off next month.

“X Factor took a lot more of her time than she ever expected,” the source said. “She didn’t have any time really to work on her music. She was doing X Factor six days a week.”

And yes, Simon Cowell's friend, Paula Abdul will also NOT return. Deadline reported:

...a Simon Cowell insider just told me that his longtime friend and American Idol colleague Paula Abdul won’t be returning as an X Factor judge next season. I understand from sources that none of the three left on their own accord and that it was cleaning house day at the so-so rated reality series.

Hmmmm... I'm sad oh well that's life, it's a business after all. So far, 'American Idol' is still the number one TV show in the US.

Photo via lofthairblog.wordpress.com
Sources: E! Online> and Deadline


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS