'Sarah G Live', 7-8 PM ang Timeslot


Share



Sa February 19, 2012 na nga mag-uumpisa ang bagong primetime musical show ng ABS-CBN ang 'Sarah G Live' ni Sarah Geronimo.

Ayon sa tsika eh 7-8 PM ang magiging timeslot nito. In short di nito kukunin ang timeslot ng 'Gandang Gabi Vice' na mamaalam na this January. Excited na ba kayo Popsters?

Photo via SarahGeronimo.com


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 30, 2013 at 6:09 AM | Permalink

    This piece of writing is actually a nice one it assists new the web people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.



    Review my blog ... Get Cash For Surveys

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS