Meet the 12 New Housemates of 'Celebrity Big Brother 2012 (UK)'


Share



'Celebrity Big Brother 9 (UK)' started and 12 Celebrities entered the Britain's Most Famous House - the Big Brother House:

Andrew Stone
Denise Welch
Gareth Thomas
Georgia Salpa
Kristina and Karissa Shannon
Kirk Norcross
Natalie Cassidy
Natasha Giggs
Nicola McLean
Romeo Dunn
Michael Madsen
Frankie Cocozza (my crush) a disqualified 'The X Factor' contestant.

And my favorite part of the Opening Night was the kissing scene!!! Watch the complete episode below:















Photo via frankiecocozza-things.tumblr.com


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

3 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    January 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM | Permalink

    I still can't get enough of the Jedward Twins from last year's UK Celeb Big Brother.I am soooooooo in love w/ them.I keep watching their BB stint on youtube.lol

  • gravatar Anonymous
    January 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM | Permalink

    Damn! i don't know all of them but im so excited to watch this. I love the format. Are you gonna be uploading the next episodes? Is there a live streaming? Pls have a link.

  • April 27, 2015 at 7:14 PM | Permalink

    Great post. I think it is good for visitors. I like this kind of website where has a lot of real information, It proved to be very helpful. Thanks for admin, His creativity, Presentation, Information and all is good.
    Celebrity

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS