Housemates Kevin & Paco Nag-Away!


Share



Gosh mga bandang 6:30 pm ay nag-away sila 'Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited' top 14 Housemates Paco at Kevin.

Minura daw ni Kevin itong si Paco. Sinabihan ni Paco si Kevin huwag sabihin ang mga iyon (pagmumura) sa national TV, kaya naman nag-d*rty finger itong si Kevin sa kanya.

Paco said that Kevin gave him the middle f*nger..

Jessica:
ha?! nag hand signal sya?!

Kinausap ni Deniesse si Kevin

Kevin: I try not to get mad but when it happens I get mad… argh, my gosh
Deniesse: Do you need anything? water?
Kevin: No, okay lang…
Kevin: It s*cks… you think your friend wouldn't bring out the worst in you but he did (?)

Photo by Cebu


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS