The 'Emma Watson' Song by AJ Rafael


Share



Oh what a beautiful song for a very very very beautiful lady, Emma Watson

Filipino YouTube sensation AJ Rafael will released his album called 'Red Roses' and he chose the song Emma Watson', which he wrote for his celebrity crush, to be his first single because (according to him) the energy of this track sets the vibe for the whole album.

Oh gosh, I love this song!!! Proud for Emma Watson. Proud for AJ Rafael. Proud to be a Potterhead... You can buy the album here



Photo via whosdatedwho.com


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS