Carmina, Janice, & Ogie Magsasama sa Talk Show na 'Showbiz Inside Report'


Share



Balitang ang talk show na 'The Showbiz Insider Stories (TSIS)' ang papalit sa timeslot ng 'E Live'.

The show will be hosted by Carmina Villarroel, Janice de Belen and Ogie Diaz. I heard Carmina Villaroel did an interview with Janelle Manahan for their pilot episode which will air this February

UPDATE: Kasama din si Joey Marquez sa mga host at ang official title nito ay 'Showbiz Inside Report'. For more details, just click here

Photo by Ms. Carmina Villarroel


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS