Matteo Guidicelli & Maja Salvador Magbibida sa Pelikulang 'My CACTUS Heart'


Share



Kumpirmado!!! For the first time, magsasama sa pelikula ang Kapamilya Stars na sina Matteo Guidicelli at Maja Salvador.

Ayon sa Star Cinema, ang dalawa ay magbibida sa pelikulang 'My CACTUS Heart' na nakatakdang ipalabas sa 2012. I'm sure tuwang-tuwa at excited na ang fans ng dalawa!

Source: Star Cinema
Photo by Matteo Guidicelli


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

6 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    December 21, 2011 at 12:06 AM | Permalink

    excited na ako

  • gravatar Anonymous
    December 21, 2011 at 12:25 AM | Permalink

    super like ko yan ,dapat lang na sila ang pag tambalin..

  • gravatar Anonymous
    December 21, 2011 at 12:27 AM | Permalink

    the best sila matteo at maja para sa akin..

  • gravatar Anonymous
    December 21, 2011 at 12:36 AM | Permalink

    GOD IS Good!!! Thank you LORD answered prayer!!!
    Hopefully it will shown abroad, please that's my wishful
    thinking. I'm so happy for Matteo and Maja, a very memorable
    Christmas Gift I could not ask for more. "Meant to Be"
    GOD Bless and Merry Christmas to All and peaceful and Blessed New Year 2012.

  • gravatar Anonymous
    December 21, 2011 at 4:30 AM | Permalink

    Wow....super excited....go.go.go majeo...love it!!!

  • gravatar Anonymous
    December 21, 2011 at 7:41 PM | Permalink

    Wow excited much akez ...I'm happy for maja and matteo more blessings to come and projects.

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS