Critics: 'Super Bass' is the Best Song of 2011


Share



As we say goodbye to 2011, Billboard.com released the Critics' Picks: 20 Best Songs of 2011. I'm so happy to announce that my favorite 2011 song 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj is the best song of 2011 according to critics. Here is the complete list of Critics' Picks: 20 Best Songs of 2011

1. 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj
2. 'Someone Like You' by Adele
3. 'Til the World Ends' by Britney Spears
4. 'N***s in Paris' by Jay-Z and Kanye West
5. 'Motivation' by Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne
6. 'Novacane' by Frank Ocean
7. 'Holocene' by Bon Iver
8. 'The Edge of Glory' by Lady Gaga
9. 'Look At Me Now' by Chris Brown feat. Busta Rhymes & Lil Wayne
10. 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele
11. 'Whirring' by The Joy Formidable
12. 'Countdown' by Beyonce
13. 'Lotus Flower' by Radiohead
14. 'Beat Of My Drum' by Nicola Roberts
15. 'Take Care' by Drake feat. Rihanna
16. 'Wildfire' by SBTRKT
17. 'I'm On One' by DJ Khaled
18. 'Hell on Heels' by Pistol Annies
19. 'Midnight City' by M83
20. 'We Found Love' by Rihanna feat. Calvin harris

Source: Billboard.com


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    January 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM | Permalink

    taray ng hi-cut

  • gravatar Anonymous
    January 2, 2012 at 8:07 AM | Permalink

    This post has been removed by a blog administrator. me ganun talaga??? loser mo pala? anong klaseng site to? naglagay ka pa ng comment box??? patawa ka ba?
    ANG BIG SURPRISE NI BYX SA 2012?? DELETE COMMENTS! WAAAAH!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS