'Celebrity Big Brother' to Return on January 5, 2012


Share



Oh yes, it is confirmed! The 9th season of British version of 'Celebrity Big Brother' to premiere on January 5, 2012 just few months after its 8th season.

The producers have decided to go with a wintery feel for the design for the house. The new house will have an Alpine feel, complete with wooden panelling and hot tub.

According to the source of Daily Star: "The new Celebrity Big Brother will be all geared up for winter fun. It promises to be a sexy series."

Presentor and former 'Big Brother (UK)' Winner Brian Dowling said: "I'm beyond excited. I can't wait to meet the new housemates."

According to some rumors, the following Celebrities will enter the House: Frankie Cocozza, Denise Welch, Natasha Giggs and Tinchy Stryder

And another good news, the 24/7 Live Stream will be available again.

Source and Photo via STV and Daily Star


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS