Photos of Yummy Housemate Slater Young in Yellow Sando


Share


Eto na ang araw-araw ninyong inaabaangan ang mga screenshots (photos) ni YUMMY 'Pinoy Big Brother Unlinight' Housemate Slater Young.

This time Slater is wearing a happy yellow sando... and HE IS HOT!!!



Photos by cebuto and Creautures07

Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page. Subscribe thru Email.
If you have events or want to put your ads to my blog just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM | Permalink

    I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers but this article is truly a good piece of writing, keep it
    up.

    Have a look at my website :: exercises to Increase vertical

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 6, 2013 at 6:58 PM | Permalink

    Remarkable! Its really awesome paragraph, I have got much
    clear idea about from this piece of writing.

    Also visit my weblog; http://marketersnow.com

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS