Official Poster of 'Won't Last a Day Without You'


Share


Here is the Official Theatrical Poster of the upcoming film 'Won't Last a Day Without You'. This is the second movie of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson after their 1st successful movie 'Catch Me... I'm in Love' which was shown March this year.

Kapuso stars Joey de Leon and John Lapus are part of this movie. And yes Sarah is a Radio DJ here. The film is directed by Raz dela Torre under Star Cinema and Viva Films.


Poster by Star Cinema and Viva Films

Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page. Subscribe thru Email.
If you have events or want to put your ads to my blog just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS