NEW Housemate Casey Anne Austria, Ang Beauty Queen DJ


Share



Isa sa New Housemates na papasok mamaya sa 'Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited' ay si Casey Anne Austria ng Legazpi.

Kilala siyang DJ ng OKFM at isa rin siyang Beauty Queen.

Saan kaya siya mapupunta sa 'UnliDay' o 'UnliNight'?

Photo by Casey Anne Austria


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page. Subscribe thru Email.
If you have events or want to put your ads to my blog just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    November 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM | Permalink

    Go insan Cassie!

  • November 6, 2011 at 10:33 AM | Permalink

    Cassie, Show to them whats the real positive meaning of "uragon".. good luck.

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS