International Horror Film 'Darkest Night' to be Released Next Year


Share



The premiere of the International Psychological Horror film 'Darkest Night' in Manila on Nov. 17, to great critical acclaim.

They plan to release this Gothic horror film by early to mid 2012, simultaneously in all of our international markets, including Southeast Asia, North America and Europe. I will keep you up to date with further information.

The respected Manila film critic, Mell Navarro, said,

I was thrilled and excited by this film.

Another equally noteworthy critic, Ron Rafer, also of Manila, said,

Finally, we had a taste of 'Darkest Night' … [A] very scary movie! Congratulations to all the cast, the producer, Mr. Russ Williams, and the director, Noel Tan. [I hope for] more movies to come!

For more information, see our 'Darkest Night' website:
DarkestNightMovie.com




Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS