'50 Greatest Harry Potter Moments' to Air on ETC


Share



Last night (November 14) ETC aired the '50 Greatest Harry Potter Moments'. Sad for missing it? Don't ya worry, in case you missed it last night (hey like me) you can relive Harry Potter 50 Greatest Moments this Sat, November 19 at 2PM & November 27, Sunday at 10PM.

Yah I already watched this docu on YouTube but seeing it on Philippine TV is magical. Pinoy Potterheads, mark your calendars now!!!

Poster by Warner Bros. Pictures


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    November 16, 2011 at 1:51 AM | Permalink

    Oh my goat!. thanks for the info. :)

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS