Yummy Kapuso Segment Producer William Philippe Balasa Joins 'Mr. Gay World Philippines 2012'


Share



Remember William Philippe Balasa? He is the Yummy Kapuso Segment Producer na na-feature ko last summer dahil sa pagkakaroon niya ng bonggang-bonggang bukol sa harapan, which you can read here).

Well, William contacted me just few hours ago and guess what? William is joining 'Mr. Gay World Philippines 2012' and asking for our support. Watch the video to know more about him and don't forget to vote for him!!! You can vote on globalgam.com starting October 14

PLEASE VOTE FOR WILLIAM, it will end on November 16, to vote just click here



Photo by William and Mr. Gay World Philippines


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page. Subscribe thru Email. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    October 10, 2011 at 9:25 PM | Permalink

    bading na bading naman ang hitad

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM | Permalink

    I almost never leave responses, but i did a few searching and wound up here "Yummy Kapuso Segment Producer William Philippe Balasa Joins 'Mr. Gay World Philippines 2012'".

    And I actually do have some questions for you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or does it appear like some of the remarks come across like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I would like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list of all of your social pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Here is my web-site bdmusicbox.com

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS