Specs of Cherry Mobile Magnum 2X


Share



Few days ago, I reported here that Cherry Mobile will release Magnum 2X, a Dual Core Android Smartphone.

Now, Cherry Mobile already released the specs (below) and the phone's photo (above)


OS: Android 2.2 upgradable to Android 2.3
Processor: 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core processor
Size: 3.8" Capacitive Touch Screen
Camera: Main Camera 5MP and Front VGA
Connectivity: HSDPA, 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi and WiFi Hptspot
Applications: Over 100,000 apps via Google Market Place
Internal Storage: 8GB
External Storage: up to 32GB MicroSD

Now available at an introductory price of P15,899!


Photo by Cherry Mobile

Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page. Subscribe thru Email.
If you have events or want to put your ads to my blog just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS