Possible Housemate Earl Bryan Santos Mahilig sa Ube!!!


Share



Naku kung ngayon pa lang ay fan na kayo ni Possible Housemate Earl Bryan "Eb" Santos eh eto ang isang trivia tungkol sa kanya.

Ang hilig pala ni Eb ay Ube (photo above), kaya kung gusto ninyo siya regaluhan ay dapat ube yan ha! Like what he said:

Give me something ube and I will love you forever. Hehe

For more news about the Reserve Housemates of 'Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited' just click here

Thanks to Eb Santos for your photo! Yum!


Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page. Subscribe thru Email.
If you have events or want to put your ads to my blog just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS