Virgin Media to Release the Trailer of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' on March 11?


Share



Will Warner Bros. release the trailer of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' on March 11 (this Friday)?

The buzz started last January when ComicBookMovie posted the March 11 trailer info of 'Deathly Hallows 2'. But Warner Bros. does not have any confirmations about the said date... but Potterheads are still optimistic to see the trailer this Friday. Remember, Summit Entertainment did not make any announcements about the release date of the trailer of 'New Moon'. But Summit surprised everyone when they attached the trailer to some random summit movie. Someone recorded it and uploaded it online a few hours later.

Because of the following tweets... I am now excited for March 11

Cine Alagoas tweeted:
Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will appear in cinemas before the movie "Battle: Los Angeles" and "Red Riding Hood"

But this tweet of Virgin Media Movies is kinda.... OMG!!!
Greetings! We've got a crazy-exciting trailer EXCLUSIVE for you on Friday... a huge film! Oh God I can't stop shaking! HURRY UP, FRIDAY! -A

Okay let's analyze...
'Deathly Hallows 2' is a huge film
HURRY UP are all capital letters and sound like Harry

Oh... gosg I am so excited... here is the link from Virgin Media Movies just click here

UPDATE: Sad because of this tweet from Virgin Media:

Very sad news. The trailer we were hoping to amaze you all with is not happening today. Very frustrating, but we will keep you posted. :-(

Maybe because of Japan... remember 'Deathly Hallows 2' has a Voldemort's tsunami scene at the Chamber of Secrets.

Photo by moviepostershop.com

4 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 11, 2011 at 5:50 AM | Permalink

    Don't know wether I should believe this or not.Would be nice,but this Site wrote about Emma in Philippines too and it's wrong

    So I'm not sure

  • gravatar Anonymous
    March 11, 2011 at 7:34 AM | Permalink

    Why use such a stupid obviously photoshopped fake poster? Don't you want your site to have a least a little semblance of credibility?

  • March 11, 2011 at 6:32 PM | Permalink

    @Anonymous COMMENT #1

    Excuse me even I is asking all of you if the IMDB news true cause i got that infro from an Emma Watson thread here is the link of the photo http://i51.tinypic.com/vzyn1v.jpg

    and I posted that last Tuesday hope you read the dates

  • March 11, 2011 at 6:35 PM | Permalink

    @Anonymous COMMENT #2 that's why I put on my post that the photo is from MoviePosterShop... I did not post that the photo above is an official one

    and I put that photo because i want to share fan made photos... and this is my blog... I will post any photos that I want to... but of course I give credits to the owner hope you read the post very carefully

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LATEST COMMENTS