Full Descriptions of the Sneak Peek of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2'


Share



Almost a week ago, I reported here on byxbuzz that Warner Bros. is going to release a sneak peek of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2', which will feature the conversation of Harry Potter and Ollivander at the Shell Cottage.

Thanks to Oclumencia for giving the full descriptions of the much-awaited sneak peek:

The Director introduces the sneak-peek, saying: "Hello, my name is David Yates, and I'm really psyched to introduce to you a preview of a scene from the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-part 2″.

HARRY POTTER
I need to ask him some things, Mr. Ollivander.
You talk about wands like they have feelings ...

OLLIVANDER
The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.
It was always clear to them that as we study the doctrine of Wands.

HARRY POTTER
And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows?

OLLIVANDER
There are rumors that there are three ...
The Elder Wand, the Resurrection Stone, and Invisibility Cloak.
They say it does have all three the lord of death.
But few really believe that these objects exist.

HARRY POTTER
But do you believe?
Do you believe they exist, sir?

OLLIVANDER
I see no reason to believe a story like this.

HARRY POTTER
You're lying ...
You know there is one.
You told him about ...
You told him about the Elder Wand and where he could find it.

OLLIVANDER
He tortured me.
But I just told rumors.
There is no guarantee ... if he will find it.

HARRY POTTER
He has found it, sir.
Let's let him rest.

OLLIVANDER
He's after you, Mr. Potter
If it's true what you say ...
and he has the Elder Wand,
I'm afraid you really do not have chances.

HARRY POTTER
So I guess I'll have to kill him before he finds me.

First, I'd like to thank Warner Bros. Asia for the love

and again Thanks to Oclumencia for the written version

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS