Emma Watson and Taylor Lautner in One Movie?


Share



We are all excited for the upcoming finale. 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2'. Well, here are the latest buzz about 'Harry Potter'

On another 'Harry Potter' film after 'Deathly Hallows 2', producer David Heyman said:

"But I can't imagine Harry being a stockbroker at 35. That doesn't really seem the stuff of Harry Potter."

For the full interview, click here

On the last working day for 'Harry Potter' film series, hot actor Mattew Lewis, or Neville Longbottom in the series, said:

It was a strange feeling on the last day. It was very, very surreal, actually. I don’t really remember much of it. But it was a big scene that we shot. There were loads of cast members in it, lots of extras and hundreds of people on the set. And then when it finished it was just a couple of us that looked around and all Hogwarts was destroyed and reduced to rubble. It was really odd. So empty. But I wasn’t that sad. I knew that I’d be seeing everyone again for premieres . I wasn’t sad because I was just so proud of what we’d done. I never thought when I was 11 years old that I’d be talking to BBC Radio Devon about the eight film that we’ve made. I’m 21 years old. It’s just been a pleasure and I’ve just felt so proud of everyone. We got through them all. We made them all and did the best that we could.

For the full interview, click here

Emma Watson of 'Harry Potter' and Taylor Lautner of 'Twilight Saga' to do a movie? For the full interview, click here

Photo by Warner Bros. Pictures

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS