'Deathly Hallows 2' Update: Conrad Pope Commented on Enya Rumours


Share



American film composer and orchestrator Conrad Pope tweeted that he was not yet ask to work for the upcoming epic finale 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2'. He also commented about the Enya rumour on 'Deathly Hallows - Part 2' (read here, read his whole tweet below:

"I'm sorry to report that I have no idea about Enya or anything related to Harry Potter.

I've been engaged in other projects( presently I'm doing arrangements and orchestrations for Bill Ross and the Academy Awards broadcast).

Indeed, I have yet to even be asked, in any official capacity, to work on the final installment of HP.

I think you, indeed, may know more than I.

Sorry not to be able to be of more help. Though in fairness to the filmmakers, it would not be my place to share such information even were I privy to it.

I hope you understand.

Best Wishes and kind Regards

Oh he is so nice!!!

Photo by Warner Home Video

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS