Voldemort Died in the Courtyard in 'Deathly Hallows 2'?


Share


The highlight of the book 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' is the Final Battle between Harry Potter and his friendship Voldemort, which took place in the Great Hall of Hogwarts, where many wizards and witches witnessed it. Like in the death scene of our Snape (click here), Producer David Heyman also changed the location of the Final Battle scene for the upcoming flick 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2', decided to do this scene in the Courtyard of Hogwarts instead of the Great Hall. The so-called creative team also removed the participation of witches and wizards in the said scene. Oh c'mon, what happened? I am weak now :(


As of now, we do not know what are the real reasons behind the changes. I heard rumors that Director David Yates put more dramas in this film. But let's wait and see. I am thinking, if the Final Battle took place in the Courtyard (and not in the Great Hall), does it mean Voldemort also died there (Courtyard)?

I know many Potterheads do not like the changes there, changes here and changes everywhere but like what I said, let's wait and see before we judge, but I am still weak though. For me, if the changes are good, then go. I like some of the changes they did in 'Deathly Hallows 1'.

Oh by the way, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2' will hit 3D and 2D cinemas this 15th of July 2011.

Photo by Scholastic and My Digital Life

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS