Emma Watson to Star in 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'


Share


YUCKIE: The I-need-an-iPad tweets of Ogie Diaz about Charice (read the news here). Yes, Charice is a Filipino, but take note of this, she is an International Artist. Like other int'l artists, this girl deserves WOW securities, who will keep her away from reporters, paparazzo, haters and stalkers. I'm not a fan of Charice, and her mediocre songs but she does not deserve to be hated by our local showbiz reporters. She's just doing her job and following the rules.

I like Ogie Diaz but sometimes I do not like his actions. For me, he is not a modern showbiz reporter and needs to open his eyes and have a new key.

YUCKIE: The reactions of Chasters (Charice Solomon's fans oops... it's Pempengco) about the I-need-an-iPad tweets of Ogie Diaz.

Do not bash the mother of Ogie, she is not part of this issue. You just need to use your neurons for you to understand.

SO-SO: The official logo of the upcoming s-e-x film 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1'. The logo only proves that the film has no WOW scenes. Thanks to Summit Entertainment for the title card


SO-SO: The film adaptation of 'The Hobbit' is going to be presented into 2 films. Okay, thanks to 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' for the new Hollywood trend.

WINNER: T-Mobile is going to rebrand the android phone Huawei U9000 IDEOS X6. The said android phone is being rebranded by different companies in Asia like Spice, Cherry Mobile and more. In Malaysia, India, it is now called as Spice Mi410. Here in the Philippines, it is being known as Cherry Mobile Magnum HD. It is also called as View Sonic View Pad 4 in other countries.

Many users love this android phone because of its great specs (check here) and flawless performance. They even said, that this is better than android phones of Samsung, LG and HTC. So it's an amazing phone that you can purchase for only PhP19,000.00 or US$450.00. Yes, I am going to buy one, but it's always out-of-stock in Cherry Mobile stores. Thanks to xxadonisxx for this image


Now we know why T-Mobile is going to brand this. For more infos watch the following videos:

Video 1
Video 2

WINNER: Emma Watson is one of the lead stars of the film adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's book - 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'. She will be with Logan Lerman, the lead star of 'Percy Jackson & the Olympians' film series. It will be written and directed by the author of the book - Stephen Chbosky.

WINNER: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' composer Alexandre Desplat is now starting to work on 'Deathly Hallows - Part 2 (OST)'. In his recent interview with SnitchSeeker, he said:

"I'm just starting the last episode of 'Harry Potter.' I did the penultimate, and now I'm just starting on the last one, which will be huge fireworks -- it will be a lot of energy to give away. That's my next main big thing."

WINNER: The 2010 hit film 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1' gets 2 nominations in Oscar 2011. The film is nominated for Best VFX and Art Direction. This film is deserving to win.

YUCKIE: The 2010 film 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' tops the Razzies, an award for the worst films. The said film got 9 nominations tied with 'The Last Airbender'. So congrats!!!

6 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 26, 2013 at 7:51 PM | Permalink

    This page certainly has all of the information I needed about this subject and
    didn't know who to ask.

    Here is my page exercises to increase vertical leap

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 28, 2013 at 11:08 PM | Permalink

    I every time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.


    My site Http://Socialcomputing.Trojanifsc.Net/Wiki_Spring2012/Kitjnleariv

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 1, 2013 at 10:24 PM | Permalink

    I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house .
    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site.
    Reading this info So i am glad to express that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much surely will make certain to do not overlook this web site and give it a glance regularly.

    Here is my blog - vertical leap workouts

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM | Permalink

    I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted
    at this site is truly fastidious.

    Also visit my web blog workouts to improve vertical leap

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 26, 2013 at 3:06 PM | Permalink
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 7, 2013 at 6:31 AM | Permalink

    Whats up! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you have here on this
    post. I will be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


    Also visit my site seoul national university school of physics

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LATEST COMMENTS