Remcon Briones A Teen Housemate of 'PBB Teen Clash 2010'?


Share


First, I'd like to thank my source, thank you so much.

According to my source, this cutie teen housemate (still a finalist, not yet official) had his VTR intro few days ago for the upcoming 'Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash 2010'. He looks like Paul Jake of Double Up. His name is Remcon Briones (sorry I forgot his real name) from Laguna (I think San pablo). His birthday is on April 30, 1992.

Actually, I already contacted him and his family and special someone, and until now I am waiting for their responses. By the way he is not poor.

The exciting part here is that this guy has fab fab secrets, hmmm... When I say it's FAB then it is FAV. Always visit this site for more updates about thim, for now, here are his photos. For another info about him, click here. Photos by Recom






















7 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 7, 2010 at 12:39 AM | Permalink

    his real name is CHRISTLOVE BRIONES.

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 11, 2010 at 8:18 PM | Permalink

    schoolmate ko yan.taga LAGUNA COLLEGE.college na sya.yung kapatid nya ay sikat sa school namin.i think he is not really poor.

  • April 11, 2010 at 8:32 PM | Permalink

    @comment #3 tama hinde naman talaga poor si eslove bayaan mo na at least na si villa sya

  • gravatar Anonymous
    April 12, 2010 at 3:18 PM | Permalink

    i think i have an inkling abt his secret.. doe sit have anything to do with the internet chat thingy? first time i saw him. that's what i thought about....

  • April 12, 2010 at 3:58 PM | Permalink

    @comment #4 hinde po pero kung meron kang i-sishare then share it to me

  • gravatar Anonymous
    May 20, 2010 at 8:40 AM | Permalink

    wala bang pic kai bret...?
    ang pangit nman pg wALA CYA....!

  • gravatar Anonymous
    July 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM | Permalink

    I love u papa Eslove u are my dreamboy tlaga

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS