Disclaimers


Share



DISCLAIMER FOR IMAGES

byxbuzz (http://byxbuzz.blogspot.com) does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. Usually I try to give credit when and where I can. All visual content, copy and images, is copyright to its respectful owners. I am neither responsible, nor have I control, on content of any external website links. If you own rights to any of the featured images and articles and do not wish to appear here, please don't hesitate to contact me for immediate removal.

DISCLAIMER FOR AUDIOS AND VIDEOS

byxbuzz (http://byxbuzz.blogspot.com) is absolutely legal and contains only links to other sites on the Internet: (dailymotion.com, myspace.com, youtube.com, imeem.com and many others..) We do not host or upload some video, films, media files (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp). byxbuzz is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.

1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    June 12, 2014 at 8:52 AM | Permalink

    Hi there, I discovered your blog via Google at the same time as
    searching for a related subject, your web site
    came up, it seems to be great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, simply changed into alert to your weblog via Google,
    and located that it is truly informative. I'm gonna be careful
    for brussels. I will appreciate in case you continue this
    in future. Many other people will likely be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Also visit my web blog: convert zune movies

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LATEST COMMENTS