Lily Allen Quits Her Music Career


Share


For me this is a sad news, the singer of the song 'F-ck You' Lily Allen wants to say goodbye in showbiz industry, she has no plans to do another album.

Currently, she is now leading a campaign to buy original albums and downloads and stamp-out illegal online file-sharing in UK. She posted to her blog that she is not gaining any money from this campaign because she is quitting her music career for good.



She says:

"Just so you know, I have not renegotiated my record contract and have no plans to make another record (applause).

"I do however remain a fan of new music, so this is not some selfish crusade. The days of me making money from recording music has been and gone as far as I'm concerned, so I don't (at this point) stand to profit from legislation, except future purchases of previously recorded material (which won't be much)."

She is going to try acting via the play "Reasons To Be Pretty"

Photo via vipchain
Source: WENN

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS