Ellen DeGeneres To Judge 'American Idol 9'


Share


I was expecting that the next and 9th season of 'American Idol' is going to be boring, knowing the show won't have Paula Abdul. But when I found this buzz from WENN, OMG, I am now excited for 'American Idol 9'.

I am so excited because the cool TV host and the Original American Discoverer of Charice Pempengco, Ellen DeGeneres is now the official 4th judge of 'American Idol 9' to replace Paulas's duty. Oh I love her, hhmmm... Simon's next bestfriend? Well let's see...

Oh but why Ellen? She is not a singer nor part of music industry. She was chosen because she is a big fan of the show, never missed an episode of it since season 1. And I think she has the eye for it, knowing her (close?). The star insists she will bring a "people's point of view" to the judging process.



Here is the statement from FOX:

"Ellen has been a fan of the show for many years, and her love of music and understanding of the American public will bring a unique human touch to our judging panel."

Here is the announcement of Ellen during the taping for her daily US chatshow on Wednesday:

"I've been dying to tell everyone. It's just been so hard to keep it a secret and we just finally got the okay and I'm so excited. It is going to be so much fun.

"I have not missed one episode. Hopefully I'm the people's point of view because I'm just like you. I sit at home and I watch it. I'm not looking at it in a critical way from the producer's mind. I'm looking at it as a person who is going to buy the music and is going to relate to that person."

A great decision from the producers, hmmm... needs some new face...

Source: WENN

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LATEST COMMENTS