Dara Park KISSED Lee Min Ho!!! (How Sad...)


Share


I posted before about the tweets that Dara of 2NE1 and Lee Minho of 'Boys Over Flowers' commercial, which you can READ HERE!!!.

And now here are some scenes of the said commercial, thanks to All K-Pop for the photos. If before the lucky Dara had attempted kiss with T.O.P of Bigbang for the music video of 'Gummy', now she kissed Lee Minho in the said commercial.







She is so lucky. Yah, I know it's just a work, no intimate feelings but hey it is a kiss with Lee Minho. Isn't that a reason for me to be sad? I am sure Bianca Gonzalez wants to kiss this guy, she even following Minho on twitter, but like me, she is also a poor girl, Dara made it, but us, still here waiting to be kissed by Minho.

Oh I remember, Dara's song 'Ang Ganda Ko', well she is. Am I still a fan of 2NE1? Or am I going to quit just because of the said kiss? Read between the lines.

Photos via All K-Pop

Source: All K-Pop

2 Comments

  • gravatar Anonymous
    September 5, 2009 at 9:49 PM | Permalink

    Buti pa si Byx may Korean boo, gusto ko din, saan ba ako makakahanap Byx?

  • September 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM | Permalink

    @comment #1 pumunta ka ng Korea for sure may Koreans doon

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LATEST COMMENTS