Trailer: 'In My Life'


Share


Here is the raw trailer or maybe the official trailer of the biggest film of the year 'In My Life', the 16th Anniversary presentation of Star Cinema, starring Vilma Santos, John Lloyd Cruz and Luis Manzano, with Nikki Gil, Dimples Romana, Vice Gandha and Rafael Rosell. This is a movie comeback for Vilma Santos and Director Olivia Lamasan.

What can I say is that amazing. This is the kind of quality film, which is interesting and (I think) not boring unlike 'Ploning'. Nobody does quality light drama like Star Cinema does. The story is about moving on and I think this film has moved Philippine Cinema into a higher yet modern level. The story is so modern, not cheezy unlike the past Filipino films. Great!!!! Goosebumps, omg!!! John Lloyd owned his character, he is so damn great. I really love the scene of John Lloyd and Vilma. Unforgettable line: "Anak mo lang siya, hindi mo siya pag-aari at hindi lang ikaw may karapatan sa kanya..." Crying....

Can't wait to see this in cinema on 16 September 2009!!!








Photo via zefiris.PinoyEXchange.com

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS