Theme Songs Of 'Meteor Shower'


Share




Here are the theme songs of the Chinese drama series 'Meteor Shower'


Let Me Sing A Song For You (Live Version) or Rang Wei Ni Chang Shou Ge (Live Version)
by H4 ft. Wei Chen


This is the opening song of this series. Like I said before, I like this song, the song is catchy and it makes the series promising. But I think the live version of Wei Chen is better than the official version.



Jia you. Ni You ME ! 加油!你有ME!
by Wei Chen ft. Alan


I also like this song, it is so refreshing.



Ai De Hua Er Zi
by Yu Haoming and Zheng Shuang


kinda okay for me. It is boring but cute.



Wo Yao De Fei Xiang or The Way I Want To Fly
by Xu Fei


I think this is the ending song of the series, well kinda mediocre.





1 Comment

  • gravatar Anonymous
    July 21, 2010 at 7:05 AM | Permalink

    Wow nice, thanks!!!

    What about the "sparetime lover" and the "zhenme bu gaoxin" etc.? :)

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LATEST COMMENTS