Hollywood Scandal: Eric Dane With Rebecca Gayheart and Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche


Share


One of the stars of my favorite 'Grey's Anatomy' Eric Dane, playing the role of Dr. Mark Sloan or better known as McSteamy, has a hit n-a-ked video with his wife Rebecca Gayheart and the former Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche.



So it is the power of three, huh?

He is a hot TV actor, I just wished I was part of it. It is Dane's Anatomy

FOR THE PHOTOS

Want to see it? Click it (NOTICE: I did not upload nor host it. I just found the links on the net!!!)
Love to eat fish 1
Love to eat fish 2
Love to eat fish 3
Love to eat fish 4
Love to eat fish 5
Love to eat fish 6

VIDEO VERSION

Want to see it? Click it (NOTICE: I did not upload nor host it. I just found the links on the net!!!)
Yak Butter 1
Yak Butter 2

FOR MORE SCANDALS JUST CLICK HERE!!!


Front Photo via Wikipedia

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS