Angelina Jolie In Manila On 27 October?


Share


Oh I love twitter so much, I also love facebook, they are useful widgets/applications (fone) or websites (computer). So by the way follow me on twitter, just go to twitter.com/byxspeaks and add me on your facebook list, just go to facebook.com/byx.speaks.

Yes, twitter is important because my latest buzz is about the tweet of Event Guru Tim Yap. He tweeted:

Still have to confirm this,but a source from the UN told me last night that ANGELINA JOLIE might be coming to Manila on Oct 27.Will update!

If plans pull through, Angelina Jolie will be flying in "quietly" in Manila on Oct 27 for a project as UN Ambassador.Let's hope this is true

So hope she comes... let's pray.



Source: Tim Yap

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS