HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY byxbuzz!!!


Share


Exactly a year ago, 14 July 2008, when the blog byxbuzz (byxbuzz.blogspot.com) was born on the net.

After one year, my blog, my baby is celebrating its very first birthday.

And I would like to thank everyone, the readers, for making the first year of my blog (baby) wonderful, fab and successful. Thank you for making byxbuzz one of the hottest blog of TopOfBlogs and thank you for making my blog as The Most-Hated Philippine Showbiz Blog!!!.

Like me, Love me, Hate me. This is byxbuzz year 2 with the new Zinmag Remedy design. I just wanna show you the original Zinmag Remedy design that I used for the last 6 months!!!

Thanks to God for giving me all these things!!! Thanks to my parents for always there!!! Thanks to my real parents for creating me, hope someday I will meet you and your kids!!!

Thank you so much!!!



2 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS