Daniel Radcliffe: "Homophobes Are Disgusting And Stupid"


Share


Yes, the 'Harry Potter' film series lead star Daniel Radcliffe lashed out at homophobes, insisting people who hate homosexuals are "disgusting and stupid". For him, it is awesome when his fans think that he is gay.

According to reports, he is dating actress Laura O'Toole (I am happy because it's just dating!!!)



On his Attitude magazine interview, he says:

"I just loathe homophobia. It's just disgusting and animal and stupid and it's just thick people who can't get their heads around it and are just scared. I grew up around gay people entirely. I was the only child in my class who had any experience of homosexuality or anything like that."

Source: WENN

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails


LATEST COMMENTS