BREAKING NEWS: Perez Hilton Assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas


Share


Perez Hilton is in Toronto, Canada. Last night (Canadian time), he hosted the '2009 MuchMusic Video Awards'. Some performers on the said event were Lady GaGa, Jonas Brothers, Kelly Clarkson, Black Eyed Peas.




But unexpected event happened after the event. On the Twitter account of my favorite Blogger, Perez Hilton posted the following that made me shocked and worried:

3 PM (Manila Time)
I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.

4 PM (Manila Time)
I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.

The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them.

More news here...

All I can say is "OHHHWWWW... EEEEEEEMMM.....GEEEEEEEEEEWW..."

Image of Perez Hilton and Lady GaGa via PerezHilton.com

Source: PerezHilton (via Twitter)

0 Comments

Leave a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LATEST COMMENTS